REVIEW GUARANTEED RESUME WRITING SERVICES:
Price range: $169.95 - $389.95
Turnaround Time: Typically 72 Hours (Rush Available)
Specialties: Student, Professional, Executive, IT, Military, CV
Credentials: Certified and highly trained resume writers. Certification types vary based on individual resume writer assigned.
Synopsis: One of the most effective resume writing services available online, with a 99% client satisfaction rate.
Price range: $169 - $399
Turnaround Time: 1-3 Business Days
Specialties: Professional & Mid Career, Executive, Entry Level, IT, Military-to-Civilian, CV, and Federal
Credentials: Long-standing members of National Career Development Association, Professional Association of Resume Writers, Career
Management Alliance, and National Employment Counseling Association.
Synopsis: An industry leader with 25+ years’ expertise, satisfaction rate exceeding 99.9%, 24/7 access lifetime document storage, and a
team of experts advocating for you. Receive personal attention from a professional writer as well as access to editorial and
support teams ready to assist.
~ Professional Resume Writers specializing in 90+ industries across all career stages ~
Price range: $239.95 - $529.95
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Days for Regular Delivery / 24 Hour Rush Delivery Available
Specialties: Entry Level, Professional, Senior Professionals and Managers, Executive, C-Level Executives, CVs, Federal and Military
Credentials: Expert Resume Writers, Career and Personal Branding Strategists, Social Media Experts and Executive Resume Writers.
Certified Advanced Resume Writers. They hold membership with Career Directors International, National Association of
Resume Writers, Association of Online Resume Writers. This service offers certified resume writers.
Synopsis: This is a fabulous service that provides free resume evaluations and personal attention. Their writers are human resources
executives, hiring managers, and former recruiters, which gives them a unique advantage over other resume services.
All of the above listed prices / memberships / credentials are subject to change. To get the most current information, be sure to visit the individual sites.
What to Expect From a Resume Writing Service
By Julia Frances Regan
A resume writing service should be able to create a unique resume that appears professional and also highlights all of your qualifications and accomplishments. This is one of the most important documents that anyone owns because it is a blueprint of your career and where you wish it to go. It does not make sense to attempt to create such a document on your own, which is why you should hire a professional resume writing service to create this document and your cover letter for you.
When you hire a professional resume writing service, expect to have to answer questions. A good service will have a questionnaire that they will ask you to complete so that they can create your documents. They will want to know as much about you and your background - including last employers and education, as possible. You want to be as honest as possible and give them details about your past job duties and responsibilities. Many people tend to downplay their resumes, which is a big mistake. This is not the time for modesty. And a good resume writing service will know this and play up your credentials and qualifications on your documents.
In addition to the resume, the service should also be able to provide you with an outstanding and unique cover letter that introduces you to the company. If you are not including a cover letter with your resume, you are making a big mistake. Employers look to this document even more because it is more personal and is usually an indication of your confidence level and personality. You want the cover letter to stand out just as much as the resume, but have a more personal touch. Professional writers know how to do this.
You should be able to expect a professional resume writing service to rewrite when necessary without any problems. The last thing you need is a document that you cannot use and an unresponsive writing service. Look for a writing service that provides rewrites when necessary.
Also, be sure that the professional resume writing service that you use will be able to get you the documents in a timely manner. You do not want to have to wait weeks for these documents to arrive - they should be able to get them to you in a matter of days.
Whether you have a job or are looking for a job, it is imperative that you keep an updated, professional resume on hand, especially with the market being what it is today. Do not try to write this document on your own. Hire a professional resume writing service to create quality introductory documents for you that will help you get a job.
How to Choose an Online Resume Writing Service
By Jason Kay
Believe it or not, you may not be the best person to write your resume. Sure, you know your background and experience better than anyone, but translating that information into a successful resume that nets you an interview isn't an easy task. Think about what you're good at: graphic design, managing people, selling real estate, etc. Do any of your professional strengths have anything to do with composing a stellar resume? Probably not.
Resumes are about more than simply listing your past jobs and responsibilities. Ferreting out your distinctive strengths, determining how to apply your experience to the unique needs of a specific job, and wording it so that the hiring manager is blown away is tricky. A high-quality online resume writing service does exactly that, and professionals who are serious about landing a great job quickly should explore the possibility of engaging one. But how do you weed through all of the companies? The tips below are a good starting point to help you find the perfect online resume writing service.
· Show me the money...er, examples. You need to feel confident that these professionals know what they're doing, right? Well, the only way to judge is to see examples of past resumes and resume add-ons that they've completed. When reviewing their past products, make sure you're seeing demonstrations of their ability to craft specific resumes for specific people and careers. The samples should look markedly different from one other.
· Special service for special needs. Not all resumes are right for all types of jobs. For example, if you're in a niche field or are applying for a high-profile career, make sure you choose a resume writing service with a lot of experience creating the kind of resume you need. Current or former military members have specific needs, as do executives who must supply certain supplements with their resumes. Those who need a senior executive service (SES) resume; must answer knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) questions; or need to supply executive core qualifications (ECQ) statements need to be extra careful to verify that the service they're considering has a proven track record in those areas.
· Get a guarantee. It's tough to get a guarantee that has to do with you snagging a job; after all, no matter how great of a resume they produce for you, they can't control how you behave in an interview. What they can guarantee are results like how often you get called in for an interview. The great companies promise that if you don't experience success after a certain period of time (preferably a short period of time), they'll redo your resume for you-for free, of course.
· Communication is key. It's an "online" company, which means that most of your contact will be electronic, but you should be provided a toll-free number that allows you to access your writer when you need to. Sometimes you just need to talk something over, rather than send an e-mail, and the resume service should make that possible.
· Submission should be a piece of cake. They don't know anything about you, which means that you'll have to fill them in. That's almost always done through an online form. Check to be sure that submitting your information-education, work experience, skills, talents, etc.-is easy. The point in hiring a resume writing service is to make things easier on you, not harder.
· Compare prices. It might make you cringe to fork over money for a resume when you're out of a job or will be soon. But it's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, so try to think of it as a very small investment in your future success. That doesn't mean that you should pay thousands or even hundreds of dollars. Compare the prices of different online resume writing services so you can get a feel for what's standard. And make sure you're comparing apples to apples in terms of what you get for the money. Be careful of the outfits that advertise prices that are far below what others charge, however. There may be hidden costs that will bite you down the road, or you'll discover later that they're just not very good. Either way, it can be a costly mistake to go too low.
Jason Kay recommends you read resume service reviews before choosing a resume writing service. Learn more resume and cover letter tips from http://www.JobGoRound.com